We and our students learn more by sharing our science with students of all ages. We learn more by organizing, leading, or contributing to:
- Standards-based educational videos to inspire Florida high school teachers and students to study science and mathematics (click titles below to view).
- Community-education courses for older adults at the FSU Osher Lifelong Learning Center.
- The Learning Brain (Fall 2018)
- The Art and Science of Birdsong (Spring 2017)
- Introduction to Brain and Behavior (Spring 2014)
- Introduction to Brain and Behavior (Fall 2012)
- The annual FSU College of Medicine Summer Institute for Florida high school students.
- The annual FSU Program in Neuroscience Brain Bee and Brain Fair (both sponsored by the Neuroscience Graduate Student Association).